Saturday, September 19, 2009

Massive Monkees STORE: Customer Review!

Have you received a special delivery from the Massive Monkees store, yet? Here's a reason to give it a try:

Massive Monkees are officially 'cool' in my book.  I just recieved my order from your online store and not only did it come in at an appropriate time, but the packaging that it came in was DOPE.  I thought that it was so cool, that I took pictures and posted them online before I even opened it.  And if that wasn't enough, you guys ALSO threw in a complimentary MM tote bag, a sticker, and two fresh-ass flyers.

I've ordered merchandise from other ABDC crews before, but this is BY FAR the best treatment I've recieved as a fan.  This shows me that you really care about your fans who support you and I greatly appreciate it.  I support the Massive Monkees and will continue to do so - even after you win America's Best Dance Crew.

God Bless,
AJ

Thanks for the feedback, AJ! =) We truly enjoy the process of sending out our items to our customers - fun for you is fun for us! If you've gotten something from our store - please let us know about your shopping experience! Thank you all again for your support!

FYI - we are in the midst of restocking our store right now. Check it out tomorrow for more sizes!

No comments:

Post a Comment